How Can we help you?
Let Valiant Electronics be a part of your supply chain today and we will help you increase quality, reduce cost and increase your overall efficiency. We are committed to giving our customer the best service possible and will continue to make improvements to our manufacturing processes to ensure our customers continue receiving high quality products.
- PCBA, PCB assembly: SMT & PTH & BGA
- SMD :160K points/hour. operation rate :70%( 8 working hours per day, 20 set equipment)
- DIP: 75K points/hour. operation rate :80% ( 8 working hours per day, 250 persons for DIP)
- PCBA and enclosure design
- Components sourcing and purchasing
- Quick prototyping
- Final assembly: SMD and DIP
- Test: AOI, In-Circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test (FCT)
- Custom clearance for material importing and product exporting
Number of Layer: 1-28 LayersImpedance tolerance: +/-10%，Min+/-5%
Material: FR4, Megtron, Nelco, Rogers, Heavy Copper, Shengyi.
Lead-free HASL, ENIG, OSP, Immersion silver, Immersion tin, Flash gold, Gold finger plating, Selective hard gold plating, Peelable solder mask, Carbon ink.
Materials used to manufacture PCBs range from paper epoxy(CEM-1) to glass impregnated FR4 high Tg materials. The Tg rating of a PCB material can determine the temperate a PCB can withstand before delamination starts taking place. The glass transition(Tg) temperature should be determined using the Thermo-Mechanical Analysis (TMA) method as per IPC-TM-650.
We are able to make wire harnesses mainly for the consumer electronics, automotive industry, and telecommunication industry. We also do consumer electronics cable for computers, audio systems, and mobile phones.
Diecasting parts are made by high-pressure die casting process. Molten aluminum alloy compressed under pressure in a steel die to produce aluminum and magnesium parts. Diecasting parts are less expensive than steel parts.
Powder metal is compacted in a die under pressure to form metal parts. The metal part is then placed in ovens and sinister with high temperature which bonds the metal particles together to form stronger bonds. A second pressing operation, repressing, can be done prior to sintering to improve the compaction and the material properties. The porosity of the material can be controlled by the amount of compaction.
|Injection Machine Size:||50-500 tons|
Injection Molding Design Guidelines Guidelines for designing plastic parts:
1) Use uniform wall thicknesses throughout the part. This will minimize sinking, warping, residual stresses, and improve mold fill and cycle times.
2) Use generous radius at all corners. The inside corner radius should be a minimum of one material thickness.
3) Use the least thickness compliant with the process, material, or product design requirements. Using the least wall thickness for the process ensures rapid cooling, short cycle times, and minimum shot weight. All these result in the least possible part cost.
4) Design parts to facilitate easy withdrawal from the mold by providing draft (taper) in the direction of mold opening or closing.
5) Use ribs or gussets to improve part stiffness in bending. This avoids the use of thick section to achieve the same, thereby saving on part weight, material costs, and cycle time costs.
Conductive silicone rubber keypads, Waterproofed, Phosphorescent, Laser etching, Matte and glossy coating, Multicolor keys and keypad, Conductive gold and carbon pill.
Come meet us up close
Every one of our team members is devoted to delivering the best customer service.
Senior Quality Engineer